A look at the 2019 Africa Pay & ID Expo 2019.
The 14th edition of the Africa Pay & ID Expo took place from the 29th -30th March in Marrakech, Morocco. With a rapidly-changing and informative market place, organisers tripled the programming for this year’s exhibition with over 40 conferences and ‘Innovation Sessions’ bringing together over 1000 attendees. Participants included Electronic Banking Managers and Banking ISDs, Hardware and Software Solution Providers, Payment Platforms and Services plus Service Providers for Security and Consulting.
We noted the following points during the expo:
- The electric banking market offers ample opportunities within the African continent with an increasing amount of operators
- Banking operators remain cautious with regards to outsourcing back office functions
- PCI-DSS certification is essential when operating within this market
- Connectivity between different sectors (banks, datacentres, processors etc) remains the key to service quality
- Regulations are evolving and pose a number of challenges for the various market players.
The next edition of the Africa Pay & ID Expo promises many opportunities, this is the ideal location to meet with recognised experts and create partnerships with companies in the security, payment networks and electronic banking solutions sectors.
For more information, click through to the Africa Pay & ID Expo website: https://africapayidexpo.org/
For further details, please do not hesitate to contact the Sonema team at email@example.com.