Our value proposition is based on 5 major points:
A One-Stop Shop
Sonema offers a single interface for all your telecom needs:
- Complex network architecture;
- Managed services;
- Data security.
This single interface also allows us to support you through every phase of your project:
- Designing a solution;
- Deploying the service and equipment;
- Operation and proactive support.
Robust Network Design, Managed Project Steering
We always assign a pre-sales engineer and a project manager to design and deploy your project, and we also provide:
- Tailor-made, scalable network architecture, designed and implemented by qualified engineers;
- Fully-mastered technologies and SLA commitments to guarantee maximum service availability;
- Qualified project managers who have experience working with key accounts.
The quality of the solutions we offer is demonstrated by the fact that in 2017, the availability rate for the networks managed by Sonema achieved 99.98 %.
High-Quality Proactive Support
Customer support is provided by a technician from our NOC with in-depth knowledge and understanding of your networks and services.
- Supervision of over 100 customer networks and 650 VSAT stations;
- NOC available 24/7 – direct contact with your staff;
- 1st & 2nd level multilingual teams to carry out supervision, diagnosis and intervention;
- A network of local partners certified in Sonema procedures in 40 African countries.
In 2017, 85 % of incidents on ours customers networks were proactively investigated by Sonema’s supervision teams before customers detects them.
Dedicated and Robust Infrastructures
- 2 teleports (Paris and Frejus – France)
- 20 C- and Ku-band antennas
- PoP in London, Paris, Frejus, Sophia-Antipolis
- Interconnection to the major European hubs with Tier-I operators
- 200 sq.m. private data room
- Redundant: energy, AC, connections
- Physical security: access control, anti-intrusion system
- Software and hardware security: 24/7 supervision, firewall…
- Customisable offices and meeting rooms from 30 to 100 sq.m.
- 60-seat auditorium, audio description, video recordings…
- Audio, Video, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, disabled access